Arm Pelion integration
To connect Waylay to your Arm Pelion Device Manager, you have to configure the following settings:
- Arm Pelion API Endpoint: your Arm Pelion API endpoint, e.g. “https://api.us-east-1.mbedcloud.com"
- Arm Pelion API Key: your personal Arm Pelion API key
- Device name selector: Device selector string. Waylay will pre-subscribe in Arm Pelion a Waylay webhook to this list of devices. You can use \”* \” wildcards and multiple entries separated by \” ; \“, e.g.
- Webscript endpoint: the URL of the Waylay webscript that will be called when new data arrives. See webscripts.
- Webscript key: key needed for Arm Pelion to authenticate to Waylay to execute the Waylay webscript (optional). See webscripts.
An example webscript can be downloaded from our github demo repository here
Check out our instruction video on how to configure your Arm Pelion channel: